18 de marzo de 2013

En el aire.

Out of my head stuck in a moment of emotion I’ve destroyed. Is this the end I feel up in the air, fucked up our life. All of the laws I’ve broken, loves that I’ve sacrificed. Is this the end? I wrap my hands around your neck so tight with love, love.
A thousand times I’ve tempted fate.
A thousand times I’ve played this game.
A thousand times that I have said today, today, today.

I’ve been up in the air. Lost in the night. I wouldn’t traded out for your lies you lost for my life. Is this the end. You were the love of my life. Darkness the light. This is a portrait of the tortured you and I. Is this is end?. I wrap my hands around your neck so tight with love, love.
A thousand times I’ve tempted fate.
A thousand times I’ve played this game.
A thousand times that I have said today, today, today.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario